Thursday, February 28, 2008

{Alessandro Loschiavo -Walking Familiy} I would like to show you some of the young and talent full Italian designers. During the International Furniture Fair in Milan you can see their works. Last years Dutch design took over the scene with the Conceptual Design of Droog Design, Mooi, Maarten Baas and many others, the Japanese become more and more present with their poetry and minimalism, English confirmed their vision with Established and Son, but what happen to the Italians? One of the goals of my Blog is also to find and to promote them, I would be happy to see them get again in charge of the world design scene as was during the Mendini time! If you are an Italian designer I invite you to send me your projects, I will be glad to publish them on this space.

No comments: